The Privacy Philosophy of “Mytourpics” and Security
Your privacy is important to “Mytourpics”. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, due to the nature of Internet communications and evolving technologies, unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, the security of user information may be compromised at any time. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We welcome any comments and suggestions for improvement at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Personal Information
When you register with us (or “Mytourpics”), we will receive, store and collect certain personal/non-personal identifiable Information to help show us how our users use the Service. Some of this information you provide to us and others we collect automatically, such as:
- your name, email address, IP address and general geographic details. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our platform, applications or Customer Services, or participate in marketing promotions;
- your Facebook profile picture, name and email address if you choose to register with us through Facebook;
- your Google profile picture, name and email address if you choose to register with us through Google+;
- information you choose to provide us in your account settings or preferences you set in your account or in your feedback;
- your online activity, channels selection, movies selections, ratings, watch history, search queries, internet protocol addresses, device types, unique device identifiers, operating systems, browser information and related activity;
- Carrier and basic usage statistics, information related to your device system configuration, and interoperability of the Device and Service applications.
Functionality and Performance Cookies: In a technical sense, this kind of cookie helps us to personalize and enhance user’s online experience with “Mytourpics”. For example, they help us to remember user’s preferences and prevent users from re-entering information that user had previously provided (for example, information provided during sign up). We also use these cookies to collect information (such as mostly viewed pages, content viewing patterns, click-through and other information) about our user’s use of the “Mytourpics” service so that we can, enhance that data and personalize our website and services and conduct market research.
User can configure their browser to delete existing cookies or disable cookies altogether. However, certain features of the Service may not work if cookies are deleted or disabled. So do not delete them unless it’s very necessary.
Use of Information
Information collected from you either personally or non-personally identifiable are to provide you with:
- customize, localize and personalize viewing recommendations;
- efficiently and pro-actively respond to your queries and inquiries;
- detect and prevent any illegal or prohibited use of service and enforcing our terms;
- understand and analyse our audience to improve the quality of our service, recommendation engine
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in case/ conditions such as:
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process (including any court order) or governmental request
- to protect the safety of our employees and our property;
- to offer any special offerings that may require your participation;
- with our current or potential partners e.g. investors, sponsors or advertisers.
How You Can Protect Your Privacy
Policy towards Children
This Site is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
Our Service may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore, your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our Service, including countries that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection. In such cases, we take steps to ensure that there is a legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by deleting the Application from your device and removing the Application from “Your Apps” in the App Centre of your Facebook account. If you terminate your account, your profile will be removed from the Service, however, the deletion may not be immediate and “Mytourpics” may continue keeping your personal information in its records for audits and other administrative purposes.
The Service may contain links to third parties web sites. While we attempt to provide links to sites that value your privacy, we cannot be responsible for the content or privacy policies of such sites. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of such third parties Web sites linked or provided through the Service prior to any use of such Web sites.
In the conduct of our business, we may sell certain of our assets. Information collected from users of the Service, including personal information, could be transferred as part of such transaction. By submitting your personal information through the Service, you agree that your information may be transferred to third parties under such or similar circumstances.
How to Contact Us
Copyright ©Eleven Digital Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.